Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. The topics for term paper
It should be related to electricity and magnetism, or to the historical development of electric industry or theories, or the social and political implications of them.
2. Length and typographical requirements
The main text typed in plain Times New Roman font 12 should be at least 4 pages, not including figures, footnotes and references. More than one type of references are better than a single type of references such as articles from the websites only. All the references should be cited in the main text and a list of references should be appended at end of the paper. Each reference include the title and the author of the paper, name of magazine and year of publication, volume and page numbers, or website address. All the quoted texts need to be put in the quotation marks. You are encouraged to discuss the subject with your own idea and language, and discouraged to construct a paper by simply using copy-and-paste technique.
3. Structure and format of the paper
A scientific term paper need to include but not limited to the following parts:
1. Introduction and historical background of the subject under discussion. This part explains why the issue or subject is important, how was it developed, and what are the current situation about the issue.
2. Analysis of the issue. In this part the different aspects of the issue are fully explored and analyzed quantitatively, supported with figures, charts and tables. Controversy is analyzed and your opinion and solutions are fully explained. Depending on the nature of topics, this part is the most dynamic and may be organized and presented in vary different way. It is up to your knowledge and skill to present a strong case with a convincing analysis.
3. Conclusion. The last but not the least important part of your paper is the conclusion. You need to offer a concise summary of what conclusions you can draw from your discussion and analysis. What are the problems related to the issue at the present, and what are the possible solutions to these problems.