Assignment 1.2: Introduction Speech
1. Using the preparation outline you created in Assignment 1.1, create a delivery outline for your introduction speech.
- Using a different file name, save a copy of the Assignment 1.1 document in which you created the preparation outline.
- Modify the preparation outline to make it a delivery outline.
2. Practice using your delivery outline to deliver your introduction speech. Print your delivery outline so you can use it as your speaker notes.
- Before you begin your practice delivery, imagine that you are standing in front of your target audience and think about the specific purpose you identified for your speech.
- Remember that your speech should last between two and four minutes.
- Keep track of the total time it takes you to deliver your speech to stay within this time frame.
- Deliver your speech at least once all the way through.
3. Present your speech to an audience of at least 2 other people.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Remember to pay attention to the audience’s nonverbal communication and adjust as necessary.
4. Answer the following questions in a one-page (250-word) paper:
- Describe any issues you encountered during the delivery of your speech.
- How many times did you practice delivering your speech before you felt comfortable presenting it?
- What aspects of your speech delivery improved the most as a result of your practice?