Select an assessment from Chemical Dependency: A Systems Approach with faculty approval and administer the instrument to someone you know who drinks, uses drugs, or both.
Provide an analysis regarding the following:
· Identify what assessment was used.
· Did you find the assessment useful?
· What additional questions might need to be asked to accommodate particular special populations?
· Include a summary of findings and a recommendation for treatment options. Your assessment should include citations and references in this section to support your opinion.
· Do not disclose the interviewee’s identity in your analysis.
Include peer-reviewed research as support for your answer.