This is a scenario-based task. You want to start your own company. Plan and prepare its overall profile, organizational structure, mission and vision, products / services it will provide. How will you arrange for raw materials and finances?How will you ensure the success of your company in this competitive world?
Compile a report comprising the following information.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– What did you set out to do?
A brief profile of the Company/Service:
– The name you have chosen for your Company/Service
– Design a catchy logo and a slogan for your Company/ Service
– When and where you want to start your Company/Service. Give reasons for your choice of place and date.
– Mission and vision of your Company/Service
– What exactly the Company/Service does
– What products or services are offered
– Why these products or services are compelling, e.g., “…. the only product that enables (solution) to (the problem) …”
- How will the Company/Service be financed?
- How will the funds be used, for e.g. – salaries, repairs and maintenance, local advertising, marketing, rent, internet and telephone, equipment’s etc.
- Describe the goods/services your company will provide
- What need does the product/service meet for customers
- What is unique about the product/service? What is the competitive advantage? What differences, improvements and innovations are there in comparison to other products/services in the market?
Describe the company’s current and potential customers (age, gender, income, lifestyle, interests, number, geographical location, etc.).
- What pricing strategies/techniques will you use?
- What are your prices? Include a list of prices.
Competition and Advantage
- Name at least one your major competitor
- Describe the competitor and what position does it have in the market (e.g. quality, services, price etc.)
- Steps you will adopt to ensure the success of your company
Conclusion (your own reflections)
- What did you learn from the experience?
- Give suggestions, what an entrepreneur should consider before setting up new business.
Structure of the report:
- Conclusion and Recommendations
*** Word count: 1000 words
*** In-Text Citation and References using Harvard style
*** You can find inside this link a list of companies and choose one of them:http://www.greatplacetowork.net/best-companies/worlds-best-multinationals/the-list