Review your initial post from this weekâ€™s discussion activity on computer ethics. Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation based on your initial computer ethics discussion and associated research. To view a brief ‘How To’ video for creating a PowerPoint file for this assignment, click on the video in your course shell: Creating a PowerPoint (access this link through your online course)
Your presentation Should:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify the key points you want to highlight.
- Contain a minimum of three slides in the body of the presentation.
- Each slide in the body of the presentation should have no more than three bullet points.
- Each slide must include animation.
- Include graphics, audio, video or embedded links as needed to support and enhance your topics.
- Create a title slide that that includes a Title of PowerPoint, Students Name, Course Number & Title, Instructor’s Name, and Date, in that order.
- Create a reference slide that identifies all sources used within the presentation (including graphics or other multimedia)
- Format your references according to APA style as outline in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.), and use in-text citations where necessary throughout the body of your presentation.