Critical Thinking Ability to Think Logically
Hello, please see the instructions for this paper below. Each of the bullet points should be covered.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Critical Thinking
- Go back to your very first journal entry – review your definition of critical thinking. After studying critical thinking for the past eight weeks, would you change your definition in any way? If yes, how and why? If no – if it was perfect – what parts of the text were best reflected in your definition?
- Heart of the Matter
- Recall in your first journal entry that you discussed the authors’ statement that the concepts in Chapters 12, 13 and 14 were “the heart of the matter.” After having studied those chapters, answer again, with renewed understanding, the question posed there: Why do you think the authors find these concepts important to critical thinking?
- Ethical Decision-Making
- The lecture claims that an argument is no good unless it has a “strong and reasoned ethical base.” Do you agree that ethics is an essential element of a good argument? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- Looking Forward
- Do you believe that you now know everything you need to know about critical thinking – or is learning to think critically a life-long task? Explain your answer.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: minimum of 2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- Title page
- References page