Summary of assignment
- Task: The four-source essay asks you to synthesize the arguments of four sources.
- Length: minimum of 1000 words.
- Format: APA
- Sources: four sources, all of which you will find through library searches. You willselect a topic of your choice, conduct searches in the library databases, focus the topic, and determine four sources to use in this essay.o Please use only four sources. Please do not incorporate more than four sources into this essay.Articles to Use for the EssayFor this essay, you will select four articles on a topic of your choice. The articles should be on the same topic but feature different perspectives, opinions, or conclusions about some aspects of the topic.For example, if you are majoring in cybersecurity, you might locate four articles about the need for improved training for employees on mobile security issues. The four articles might take different angles on the topic, perhaps even disagreeing in some respects.To use another example, if you are majoring in criminal justice, you might locate four articles on the CSI Effect. The articles should take different perspectives on the topic. Perhaps one or two of them say that the CSI Effect exists and one or two say that it does not exist. Or perhaps all agree that it exists but they all take slightly different approaches to addressing the problem.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Organization for this Essay
You will write an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement. Your thesis statement will demonstrate what the various sources say on the topic. You might use the Forrest Gump exercise as an example, although keep in mind that that essay was written in a less formal style than you want to use for this assignment.
You will also have various body paragraphs that show synthesis. In synthesizing sources, you will divide your paper into themes.
For example, let us assume that you find four articles on the need for improved training for employees on mobile security issues. In this situation, assume that the four articles emphasize different issues. One emphasizes the costs of data breaches to companies. Another emphasizes reasons that employees do not practice safe cybersecurity practices. Another discusses methods for training employees. Another mentions costs of training for such initiatives.
You might divide the paper into two categories:
- Reasons for implementing a training program
- Methods of and costs involved in implementing a training programPoint of view
For this essay, you will use third-person point of view.
Please do not use first person point of view (e.g., “I,” “me,” “we”) in writing this essay.
In addition, please do not use second-person point of view (“you” or “your”) in writing this essay. For example, instead of “Smith argues that, as a director, you have a duty to coordinate cybersecurity efforts…” you would write, “Smith argues that directors have a duty to coordinate cybersecurity efforts…”