The Final Project
Case Study Scenario:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You were hired by XYZ University as a consultant. They wanted you to research an organization to see if a service learning opportunity would benefit future students and the community. Your final recommendation is based on the research you collected in the first four weeks and feedback you received from your instructor and peers.
WEEK 7 ASSIGNMENT:
- It’s time to put together your final project based on the feedback you received from your instructor and your peers on the rough draft.
- XYZ University has required you to provide a minimum of 8 peer-reviewed articles to support your research and recommendation. EBSCO tutorial.
- You should have chosen to present your project in one of the following three methods:
- Paper: You will turn in a 5-7 pages paper following APA guidelines. Click here for the web version of the APA sample paper. Click here for a downloadable version of the APA sample paper.
- Presentation: You will turn in an 8-10 minutes presentation (such as PowerPoint or Prezi), including visual elements (graphics, pictures, etc.), 150-200 notes per slide, a reference slide, and you should record your voice giving the presentation.
- Speech: You will turn in an 8-10 minutes video speech (well-rehearsed), a written script of your narrative, and a reference page.
Complete the following steps.
Step 1: Introduction – Include an attention getting title. Introduce the social issue you have selected. Explain to your audience why this issue is important and why they should be interested. What are the benefits of service learning in effecting positive change for this issue? Conclude your introduction with your thesis statement. Use the thesis statement generator to develop your statement. This statement is your recommendation of why students should or should not conduct service learning at the organization. Use at least one peer-reviewed article to support your claims in this section.
Step 2: Body – Include the following sections from your previous research to include any changes you made due to instructor feedback: Community Organization, Community Partnerships, Cross-Cultural Challenges, Humanitarian Considerations, Volunteers, Roadblocks, Future Vision, Challenges, and Improvements.
Step 3: Conclusion – Restate your thesis. This means that you say about the same thing as you did in your thesis, but you say it differently. After stating your thesis, restate the topics from each of your body sections and emphasize what is important for your audience/readers to remember. End your conclusion with a call to action that illustrates what your audience/readers should do with the information you presented.
Step 4: References – On a separate reference page, list all the references you have cited in your paper to support your claims.
I will add my rough draft with the peer reviews I have recieved to assist in the work.