- Choose a research topic from the chapter readings or from the weekly list provided by your professor (See list or potential topics below from Chapter’s 9, 10, 11, and 14).
- Research/find a minimum at least one (1), preferably two (2) different peer-reviewed articles on your topic from the University of the Cumberlands Library online business database. The article(s) must be current/published within the last five (5) years.
- Write a three (3) to four (4) page double spaced paper in APA format discussing the findings on your specific topic in your own words. Note – paper length does not include cover page or References page.
- Structure your paper as follows:
- Cover page
- Overview describing the importance of the research topic in your own words
- Purpose of Research of the article in your own words
- Review of the Literature summarized in your own words
- Conclusion in your own words
- Personal Thoughts
- An example paper has been provided for students (attached to email along with this document). Please review this paper for proper structure and APA formatting.
- Attach your paper to the Discussion board by the Week Six Saturday due date (150 points).
- Read and respond to at least four (4) other student postings by the Week Six Sunday due date (20 points).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now