Please send me copy of LAB report when completed. Need Forum Completed by Wednesday.
Required Tasks for this Week:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Textbook Reading:
- Barry and Chorley – Chapter 5: Atmospheric Instability, Cloud Formation, and Precipitation Processes
- Week 3 Lesson: Cloud Development and Precipitation & Air Pressure and Winds
- Week 3 Assignment: Annotated Bibliography
- Week 3 Forum
- Week 3 Lab – Complete prior to attempting Week 3 Quiz
- Week 3 Quiz
Optional Tasks for this Week:
- COMET Modules
- Urban Flooding: It Can Happen in a Flash!
- Rain Gauges: Are They Really Ground Truth?
- Skew-T Mastery
LO-19. Understand what is meant by atmospheric stability.
LO-20. Understand how clouds develop.
LO-21. Understand what causes precipitation.
LO-22. Explain what is meant by air pressure.
LO-23. Understand what produces horizontal and vertical air flow.
LO-24. Discuss pressure gradient force and Coriolis force.
LO-25. Discuss how winds are different at the surface than in the upper atmosphere.