- Find a news article or a reputable information file online that focuses on getting good health care. This can include any of the following:
- Finding affordable health insurance that meets your personal needs.
- Finding a doctor that you can trust and who can listen to you and meet your needs.
- Finding an urgent care clinic that you can go to when your doctor is not available.
- Finding a specialist.
- Knowing what to do when you don’t get the right diagnosis the first time. How long do you wait and what are the steps to getting additional help.
- Finding classes for childbirth, smoking cessation, counseling for addiction or abuse.
- Finding a doctor who will correctly diagnose your children and get them the special help they need.
- News articles which do not focus on this health topic will not count for this assignment.
- When you find your article, read it and then answer the following 4 questions:
- What is the URL for others who want to go read the complete article? The URL looks like this: http://……… and can be found in your browser address window.
- Give a brief summary of what is found in the article.
- Did you feel the article was written by a credible source? Why or why not? Use the attached resources when answering this question.
- What information was new to you in that article
Format to use:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- News Article Title and URL: (copy web address from your browser window)
- Summary: (no less than 3 sentences for full credit)
- Credibility? (refer to the attached resource)
- What was new to me: (no less than 2 sentences for full credit