Evaluate the evidence. Create a draft of the findings of the articles you have selected and how they contribute to our knowledge of this problem. Be sure to address each of the following items in your draft:
1. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each piece.
2. If the articles talk to each other (that is, if they support or contrast with one another), explain how and why.
3. What does the evidence tell us?
4. Is there another possible explanation you can think of? Based on what you have read, what is your hypothesis? In other words, what is your explanation for the findings?
5. How can you refine your question or topic even further, now that you have described the findings?
Your draft should be double-spaced and in 12 point, Times New Roman font with normal one-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head and a reference page. The body of the paper should be at least 5-6 pages in length. Submit your paper to the M2: Assignment 3 Dropbox by Wednesday, May 20, 2015.
You will submit your Review Paper next week, so be sure to incorporate the feedback you receive from your instructor on this assignment into your final paper for next week. You may also want to review the following documents that are available in the Doc Sharing area of the course:A sample literature review,a PowerPoint document illustrating how to set up your word processor for APA stylea “Guide for Writing a Literature Review”
If you have any questions about your paper, contact your instructor by posting in the Questions for the Professor or Problems & Solutions areas of the course.Assignment 3 Grading Criteria Maximum Points Refined and elaborated the paper topic.10Organized the findings into a draft.10Identified supporting or contrasting themes.10Generated an original hypothesis.10Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.10Total: 50