select a health care facility. Research the standard operating procedures for waste management, management for your selected facility.
Hazardous waste management
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for Hazardous waste management in a Bariatric health care facility. Include the following in your presentation (the TITLE slide and REFERENCES slide(s) do not count in the slide total):
- Explain the standard operating procedures for your selected issue.
- Explain the local, state, and federal legal and regulatory requirements. Consider the following agencies:
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Joint Commission of the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Your state’s health planning and development agency (NEW YORK)
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments and other agencies as applicable to facility planning
- Identify issues to be considered when meeting the International Building Code for your selected facility.
- Describe measurements that may need to be done in advance of the new plan or renovation.
- List the stakeholders that may play a role in your development of the facility.
Cite at least 5 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines. Include a title page, detailed speaker notes, and a references page.