About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to provide students an opportunity to apply research on motivation and satisfaction to the analysis of their individual behavior and environment.
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation describing your Outer Game and Inner Game. See Ch. 3 of Mastering Leadership for these concepts.
Include the following:
- Your leadership role and environment.
- The leadership process in your Outer Game.
- The leadership competencies in your Outer Game.
- The leadership consciousness in your Inner Game.
- Insights from this analysis.
- Two actions you will take for growth and development.
- Include detailed speaker notes, supporting citations, and references.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.