Writing Assignment 3 Prompt
For Writing Assignment 3, you will write an outline of your final explanatory synthesis paper that is due in Module 5. You will use a total of three sources from the Topics and Sources page in your outline. Your outline will include the two sources from previous modules and the third source you selected earlier in Module 3.
To assemble Writing Assignment 3, use the scratch outline you created and downloaded in Activity 6and revise the outline from a scratch outline to a more robust outline that fulfills the elements listed below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Make sure your explanatory synthesis paper outline includes all of the elements below:
- a bulleted outline of the introductory paragraph, including your thesis on how the sources discuss the topic. Although the rest of your introduction can be bulleted, your thesis must be written as a complete sentence.
- a bulleted outline of each body paragraph, including a topic sentence for EACH body paragraph. Your topic sentences must be written as complete sentences
- a bulleted outline of the conclusion paragraph, which reiterates your thesis and reminds your reader of the significance of what they learned while reading your paper
- in-text citations in APA format to indicate where your sources will most likely be used in your paper. You must include and cite three sources in your outline.
- Don’t forget: This outline, like your papers, must be free from first person reference. Your summary must be written in third person.
Writing Assignment 3 Work Area
Remember to use the scratch outline you created and downloaded in Activity 6 and revise the outline from a scratch outline to a more robust outline that fulfills the elements listed above. As you work through the required elements, be sure to save the changes you make to the document, as you will submit this saved document, once it is finalized, for grading.
You can refresh your memory as to how to turn your scratch outline into a more robust paper outline by reviewing the tutorial video on how to do this in Reading: Integrating Sources Into Your Outline.You can also review the Example: Integrating Sources Into Your Outline. Finally, you can use the APA citation wizard below (click on the tab to open up the wizard) if you need to generate new reference citations for the sources you are using.