Complete the Procurement Strategy Worksheet in which you will indicate the best procurement strategy for each program and will provide a thorough explanation as to why you selected that procurement strategy.
You are the senior contracts team lead in a United States Government (USG) department. After a department meeting, your group was asked to review all the contracting activities that your department will be responsible for in the next year. You are to present your recommendations to the entire staff at the next meeting. Attending the meeting is the entire contract and procurement staff.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As you go down the list of approved business activities (that is, activities that will be completed via contracting and for which funding has been approved), you need to determine what types of procurements you will conduct. The decisions to make are:
· a sealed bid process, or
· a two-step sealed bid process, or
· a negotiated procurement.
Required Elements to include in the Situation –
In your response, you will discuss which strategy you would choose for each procurement and why.
Your programs are:
1. Upgrading eight elevators
2. Water delivery service twice a month for the eight break rooms
3. Renovating a conference center
4. Purchasing standing desks for 100 offices
5. Purchasing a new virtual conferencing system
6. Purchasing 85 Iphones for remote employees
· Include specific FAR paragraph references in your explanation
· Include a separate reference page. Must use only this reference:https://www.acquisition.gov/browse/index/far