APRN prescriptive authority
We are currently on week 9 of class, this week we will review the APRN prescriptive authority. Once certified APRN, you must apply for for DEA number which will grant you authorization to prescribed controlled substance. You must meet the education hours required and pay for your educational hour and DEA. Refer to the following website and review the Florida controlled substance law for us as APRN.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- WHEN WAS PRESCRIPTION AUTHORITY FOR APRN APPROVED, SPECIFICALLY IN FLORIDA?
- WHICH ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APRN BE GRANTED AUTHORIZATION/PRIVILAGES TO PRESCRIBED CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE?
- WHAT IS CONSIDERED CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE?
- HOW TO APPLY FOR DEA NUMBER?
- VISIT THE CDC WEBSITE, AND ELABORATE ON THE CURRENT ISSUE WITH CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE ABUSE IN THE USA AND FLORIDA?