Assess clients presenting with disruptive behavior
- Analyze therapeutic approaches for treating clients presenting with disruptive behavior
- Evaluate outcomes for clients presenting with disruptive behavior
- Review this week’s Learning Resources and reflect on the insights they provide.
- View the media, Disruptive Behaviors. Select one of the four case studies and assess the client.
- For guidance on assessing the client, refer to pages 137-142 of the Wheeler text in this week’s Learning Resources.
Post an explanation of your observations of the client in the case study you selected, including behaviors that align to the criteria in DSM-5. Then, explain therapeutic approaches you might use with this client, including psychotropic medications if appropriate. Finally, explain expected outcomes for the client based on these therapeutic approaches. Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
Be advised that this service is completely legal and does not infringe any college/university law. The paper received from our company may be used as a source for a deeper comprehension on the subject.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
Any Given Deadline