Components and Format for a Mini Proposal
Each proposal should consist of a title page; a project narrative, not to exceed five-pages (12
- font and 1-inch margins); and one-page bios from the principal investigator (PI).
- Title page
- The title page should include the title of the project and the names, affiliations, and email addresses of the PI.
- Project narrative
- The project narrative should not exceed five-pages (with 1-inch margins) of text (12
- font) and figures.
- The project narrative should include the following sections/headings, each containing a clear and concise description of the project:
- Problem statement,
- Summary of prior research,
- Project goals,
- Research approach, and
- Potential impact of the proposed work.
- One-page bios
- A one-page bio is required for the PI.
- Each bio should highlight work demonstrating the researcher’s relevance to the proposed project if possible.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now