Critical Reflection Discussion
Students will complete a critical reflection on the assigned chapters of the book. Students must prepare the reflection with quality writing; content should flow and be appropriate for the assignment. This is NOT merely a summary of what you heard and read, rather a critical analysis of your thoughts and perceptions. If your reflection is simply a summary, you may not earn the maximum points.
As you reflect on the assigned reading, consider things such as:
- What is the overall theme of these chapters?
- What issue(s) is the author attempting to shed light on?
- How do these chapters relate to global health concepts discussed in class?
- Concepts that I do not clearly understand…
- Questions I might ask the author about her writing
The aforementioned questions are not conclusive, but rather suggestions to assist you in writing the reflection.
Students must submit at least 3-4 complete paragraphs for full credit.
I uploaded the chapters in word document: