Dietitian and Radiologist Professions Discussion
healthcare professions from the list below. NOTE: One of your three choices must be an allied health profession.
Registered Nurse, Case Manager, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Audiologist/Speech Therapist, Physician Assistant, Medical Assistant, Respiratory Therapist, Radiologist, Radiology Technician, Public Health Worker, Dietitian/Nutritionist, Pharmacist, Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Anesthetist, Child Life Specialist, Paramedic, Dental Hygienist, Research Coordinator
List your three (3) selected professions in the title of your post. Information from your text may be used but must be accompanied by additional material from (an)other source(s). You must use your own words (paraphrase) and cite your sources. University level writing and APA format required (correct in-text citations, references, abbreviations, and quotations). This assignment is worth a total of 3 points, one point per profession. One-half (1/2) point will be deducted from your score if correct citations and references are not included.
Answer questions 1-5 on each of the 3 selected professions.
1. What education/experience is required for this profession?
2. What is the average salary for this position?
3. What is the primary goal of this profession? What is the importance of this profession on the healthcare system?
4. How might this profession interact with your desired, future profession? Be sure to identify your future desired profession in the discussion.
5. What is one interesting fact you discovered about this profession?
Use 2-3 paragraphs per profession (including in-text citations) to answer these questions sufficiently. This helps prepare you for writing professional level papers in the future.