Lesson Plan Development in School Education Programs Discussion
In order to deliver effective training, you need a plan. “Fail to plan, plan to fail.” This common saying is very true in the training environment.
Research and identify five scholarly articles that address the best practices in the development of a lesson plan. Include these references in APA format as the last page of your summary.
Based on your reading and research, summarize the information. A minimum of two typed pages, 12 pt font, double-spaced. Correct English composition is required.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Be sure to address the following topics:
- History of lesson planning.
- What is a lesson plan?
- What content items should a lesson plan contain and why?
- Why is a lesson plan necessary for good training?
- Who uses lesson plans?
- When should a lesson plan be prepared?
- How does a lesson plan improve teaching and training?
- Why a pre-test assessment of knowledge is important.
- Why a post-test assessment of learning is important.