NO PLAGERISM, MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK
THIS IS A 2 PART ASSIGNMENT AND BOTH PARTS MUST BE COMPLETED PROPERLY
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
FILL OUT ATTACHMENT WORKSHEET PROVIDED. ASSIGNMENT ASKS TO COMPARE A PAST EMPLOYER WITH OTHER OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT COMPARE TO YOUR OWN. FOR THIS 2 PART ASSIGNMENT, MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE HOME DEPOT WILL BE USED AS MY PAST EMPLOYER. COMPARABLE ORGANIZATIONS WILL BE LOWES, ORCHARDS, TRUE VALUE, ETC.
WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT MUST CONTAIN AT LEAST 1400 WORDS. MUST CONTAIN AN INTRODUCTION PROVIDING A CLEAR VIEW OF THE TOPIC AND MUST ALL CONTAIN A CONCLUSION WRAPPING UP ANY THOUGHTS.
MUST CONTAIN AT LEAST 2 IN TEXT CITATIONS WITH REFERENCES LISTED IN APA FORMAT
AGAIN HOME DEPOT WILL BE USED AS MY PAST EMPLOYER
Resources: Management: A Practical Introduction, Table 6.1; chosen organization’s mission, vision, and value statements, and strategic plan, BLS Industries at a Glance.
Examine the mission and vision statements of your place of employment or an organization with which you are familiar. Then, use the internet to locate and examine the mission and vision statement of a comparable organization.
Use the Mission and Vision Comparison Table provided to compare your organization’s mission and vision statement to the one you found on the internet.
Create a 1,400-word analysis including the following:
- Compare your organization’s mission, vision, and values against the criteria for what makes for robust statements.
- Summarize what you concluded when you compared your organization to the organization you found on the internet.
- Identify your organization’s core competencies.
- Examine your organization’s core competencies based on established definitions. Include a rationale for the selection of these core competencies.
- Briefly summarize your organization’s strategic goals.
- Evaluate whether your organization’s current behavior and business goals are aligned to its mission, vision, values, and core competencies.
- Determine if your organization lives up to its own mission, vision, and values.
- Justify your determination.
- Append your Mission and Vision Comparison Table to the end of the document.
Format the assignment consist with APA guidelines.