Obesity Statistics Continue Growing and Community Nursing
The student will read and understand the given case scenario and further develop a hypothetical project. The student will answer given questions that will serve as a guide for this project. Also, the student will explain key concepts and apply theoretical frameworks, models and/ or theories pertinent to this case.
- You will submit one (1) paper as part of this assignment (individual assignment).
- Your research paper must follow APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.). Include a cover page and headings per 6th edition APA guidelines.
- The research paper should be minimum of 3 pages (not including the title or reference pages) – maximum of 6 pages (not including the title or reference pages), single spaced, Times New Roman, Size 12, and 5 references related to the topic (3 must be peer-reviewed journal articles).
- Include the following components in your research paper:
- Title Page
- Problem Statement
- Population of Interest
- Key concepts such as: obesity, social determinants of health, health promotion and risk reduction, role of community health nurses.
- Theoretical frameworks of behavioral change / models
- Planning community intervention / Funding
- Evaluate the community-level intervention
- Social marketing / resources
- Research studies (at least 3 peer-reviewed journal articles)
- References Page
- All Florida National University policies related to plagiarism must be observed.