Outdoor Education Safety Guidelines
Answer the following questions in a word document. 5 full sentences each.
- Do you think that boaters should be legally required to wear PFDs when on a moving vessel? Explain your answer.
- Do you think that law enforcement should randomly stop boats to test if the operator is intoxicated? Explain your answer.
- How can the public be further educated about the use of PFDs and BUI?
- Which marksmanship position do you prefer? Why?
- Explain how the other three marksmanship positions influence your comfort and steadiness of shot placement?
- How do you know which eye is your dominant or master eye?
- What are three safety guidelines every hunter should follow when handling a firearm?
- How has your physical fitness improved since taking the Outdoor Education course? Give reasons for your answer.
- Describe an activity that you participated in during this course that you previously had not tried. Discuss the short-term and long-term benefits of that activity.
- Detail some ways that you can combine taking care of our wildlife areas while participating in activities that will elevate your heart rate. Give at least two examples.
- Compare your interest level in outdoor activities prior to this course and your interest level after completing this course.