Pneumonia Clinical Manifestations Definition and Possible Causes Discussion
A 53-year-old gentleman with a background of asthma on long-term low dose inhaled corticosteroid inhaler had an acute exacerbation of his asthma in February 2020 triggered by a viral upper respiratory tract infection and acute sinusitis and was managed with bronchodilator nebulization and a 7-day course of oral prednisone 30 mg daily. He made an uneventful recovery and proceeded to travel to Austria. During his stay in Austria, he had a high fever, sore throat, dry cough, severe wheezing, worsening dyspnoea and he was not feeling any better and had ongoing fever and cough
According to the above case answer the following questions :
1)What is the likely diagnosis of this case? Define it and list its possible causes, mode of transmission, and clinical manifestations?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2)Is this patient has risk factors for the disease? If yes, write them down along with other possible risk factors of the disease?
3)What are the alarming features when evaluating a patient with this disease?
4) What are the protective measures against this disease?
- Font should be 12 Times New Roman
- Heading should be Bold
- The text color should be Black
- Line spacing should be 1.5
- The length of the write-up should be no more than 1000 words (1-2 pages ).
- Avoid Plagiarism
- Use graphics and shapes whenever you canAll assignments must carry the references using APA style. Please see below the weblink about how to cite APA reference style https://guides.libraries.psu.edu/apaquickguide/intext Click or tap to follow the link.