Revitalizing a Brand
Revitalizing a Brand
Use the Internet or Strayer library to research the branding and communication strategies of one health services organization that is similar to the health services organizations mentioned in the case study.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- Describe the current marketing communication, identity, and brand position of Plaza Home Health Services.
- Conduct a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT) analysis associated with the current marketing communication, identity, and brand position of Plaza Home Health Services.
- Assess the importance of benchmarking in Plaza Home Health Services’ development and implementation of an effective brand strategy (marketing communication, identity, and brand position).
- Compare branding and communication strategies of a similar health services organization with that of Plaza Home Health Services. Determine whether or not Plaza Home Health Services should apply additional best practices to its current branding and communication strategies. Provide a rationale and support for your response.
- Use at least five quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment:
- Determine whether a healthcare organization should integrate additional best practices into its branding and marketing communication strategies.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Do you need a similar assignment done from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code "save15" for a 15% Discount!Request essay help
You can trust us for this and even for your future projects