In this Assignment you will define a secure software development life cycle (S-SDLC) the software company should adopt. Security must be addressed in every phase of the S-SDLC and sufficiently explained. You must also address ongoing activities for threat assessment and vulnerability management. In addition, you will create a high-level rollout plan to fully implement the S-SDLC.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Some assumptions you can make as you do this Assignment:
- Leadership and personnel are on-board with the idea of incorporating security in every phase of the software development life cycle.
- The research and development teams are affected by this change. This includes the business analysts, software engineers, system test engineers, software quality assurance engineers, and technical support.
- The mobile software development system the software company builds has be in the market for three years.
- The mobile software development system the software company builds was developed in C#.
- The mobile software development system runs on the two latest major versions of Microsoft Windows and currently targets the latest version of Apple iOS (handhelds and tablets), Google Android (handhelds and tablets) and the latest version of Microsoft Windows RT.
As you complete this Assignment, be sure to outline any assumptions or constraints you may have.
You will be presenting your strategy to the research and development team. Your Assignment will be in the form of a PowerPoint presentation that includes audio narration for each slide. In addition, each slide should have notes in APA form, as there is one person on the research and development team who is hearing impaired.
Your presentation should have at least 5–8 slides. In the notes section of the slides, be sure to document your content with proper APA in text citations that match your reference list.
You should support your assertions with at least three credible sources. You may use peer-reviewed articles, trade magazine articles, or IT research company (Gartner, Forrester, etc.) reports to support your research; you can use the Library to search for supporting articles and for peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia and similar sources are unacceptable.
In accordance with the University Academic Integrity policy, your assignment will be automatically submitted to TurnItIn (see: http://turnitin.com/en_us/features/originalitycheck). The policy states that papers submitted for credit in any course should contain less than 25% “non-original” material, so avoid large sections of direct quotes and be sure that you use APA formatting to properly cite and reference all non-original material.
- The PowerPoint presentation should have at least 5-8 slides and the notes section of the slides should include content with proper APA in text citations that match your reference list.
- At least three credible sources.
- No spelling errors.
- No grammar errors.
- No APA errors.