Stress Management Among Adolescents Annotated Bibliography
Students will find and read information on their chosen health topic and write a summary and analysis of 3 different sources: 2 websites and 1 peer-reviewed research article from the library database. A rubric will be posted on Canvas. Total: 100 points.
- Minimum 1000 words (~3 pages, plan on 1 page per source).
- All 3 sources must be related to the same topic.
- 1 website must follow in-class guidelines for a reliable internet source: government, college/university, national association, major philanthropic association
- The research article must be from a peer-reviewed, scholarly journal and published in the last 10 years.
- All sources must include a citation (MLA7 or 8 or APA format-same for all 3).
- Summary/analysis should include all of the following for each source:
- Summary of the important points of the article
- Description of the author/organization and their credentials
- Purpose of the article and intended audience
- Comparison to your other sources and analysis of this source’s contribution to your topic; particularly regarding
- Trustworthiness of source
- If/how this source is informative/helpful regarding your topic
- Paper must be typed and submitted via Canvas and will be checked for similarity with SimCheck *new*
- NO DIRECT QUOTES ALLOWED