Healthcare Administration and the Impact of Fraud
Create an Executive Summary of Leadership, Operations Management, and the Impact of Fraud
Analyze leadership challenges in healthcare.
Healthcare leadership is often tasked with some of the most difficult challenges when it comes to leading. As a leader in D’Wellington Healthcare Group (DWHCG), which is a health plan, you are asked to assess and develop a strategic SWOT analysis that will help lead the organization into a company that will be able to compete on a national basis in the next 3-5 years.
For this assignment, you will focus on an in-depth path of leadership, operations management, and the impact of fraud and abuse in healthcare; then create an executive summary.
NOTE – APA formatting and proper grammar, punctuation, and form are required..
- Explain what particular type of leadership style is needed to begin a robust leadership that contributes to growing the healthcare organization.
- Describe what leadership is.
- Discuss some leadership styles used in healthcare.
- Compare and contrast leadership styles in healthcare.
- Design and create the role of your Operations Manager, so that person can be empowered to be more effective in that role.
- Decisions support systems.
- Communication availability and use.
- Technology availability and use.
- Put a system in place to limit the likelihood of being able to commit fraud.
- Focus on efficiency using decision support system resources.
- Describe technology software that could add value to an anti-fraud system.
- Explain the compliance and regulatory rulings regarding healthcare fraud.